Raptis Rare Books is seeking an experienced and results-driven Lead Salesperson, with the position located at its gallery on Worth Avenue, Palm Beach, Florida.
- in-depth knowledge of rare and antiquarian books
- proven history of sales successes
- ability to nurture relationships with existing clients
- ability to conduct ongoing prospecting for new clients in the U.S and internationally
- strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- strong attention to detail
- pertinent computer skills (Word, Excel, CRM database)
- ability to work independently, as well as cooperatively with owners and co-workers
- graphic design, photography, and social media experience helpful, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree desired in the fields of English literature, history, art history, Renaissance studies or the like.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- researching, purchasing and cataloging of rare books
- serving as lead salesperson at the Palm Beach gallery, and via phone and email
- participating in assigned book fairs
- assisting with business operation functions
Compensation package based on experience. Please email your resume, with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time